Today I will tell you how to draw Michael Jackson.
He is a genetic product, an unsuccessful crossing of a human with a laborer, the self- proclaimed King of Pop, the first dancer from the moon, a man in a hat and one glove. Having read all books about Harry Potter he got whiter and started to love kids. He suffered from lupus and uncontrollable muscular twitching. Though, it helped him on the stage. The ancient shamans of Massachusetts consider that Michael was naturally black, but the data about this was eaten by mad snails.
He was the most popular in Japan. Despite all his oddities, his star was very bright. His songs are well-known all over the world.
Let me tell you more:
- He planned to live 120 years, but died 70 years earlier;
- He invented the Moon and called his dance moonwalk;
- He was wearing two gloves on one hand;
- He took off his hat only while reading the hymn of Morocco;
- He succeeded in singing and dancing as he was excluded from a street gang;
- His hair was natural;
- Survived the end of the world and the millennium.
But now let’s go back to drawing.
How to draw Michael Jackson step by step
Step 1. We sketch the body position.
Step 2. We draw hands and legs, the head and other parts of the body.
Step 3. We show his suit, fingers, facial features, belt and shoes.
Step 4. Do shading.
Try to draw other famous people:
specially for ArcMel.com