Today we will learn how to draw a fireman. A fireman is a super fighter who provides resistance to fire outbreaks in the city. It is usually done by the whole team of trained professionals.
I would like to tell you about firemen before we draw.
- You have to keep in mind the number you can dial in case of fire. There are people who will answer you even in the middle of the night.
- 30th of April is a professional holiday of firemen.
- The history of organized firefighting began in ancient Rome. The first fire-fighting machinery appeared in ancient Egypt and the first water pump was invented in Alexandria in the third century BC.
Some funny facts:
- In ancient Russ they thought that if the house was on fire because of a lightning then you had to pour milk on it.
- In America they once burnt the whole wagon with silent movies. They wanted to make a room for new films.
- In ancient times smokers were sentenced to death.
And now let’s draw.
How to draw a fireman step by step
Step 1. We will depict a man in a special uniform in motion. First we sketch the body: a big head, a torso, we will mark joints with dots and palms with ovals. We draw a horizontal line that goes across one of the palms. It will turn into a special hose later.
Step 2. We show the clothes: trousers, jacket, shoes and a helmet. We show the width of the hose.
Step 3. We make all the lines smooth and add a cylinder behind the back.
Step 4. We show the uniform with all the details: glowing lines on the trousers and on the jacket, the mask, gloves and shoes.
Step 5. We can still see the face of the man. We draw the eye and the eyebrow. We show folds on the clothes and the tube.
I think that’s all.
Have a look how to draw:
specially for ArcMel.com