A needle is a nanotech device for manual splitting of atoms, piercing the space and mastering the ancient technique of cross stitching. Its main characteristics are sharpness, polarity. It is usually in the haystack where no one can find it. Sometimes it is not easy to find the haystack, but if you go to some faraway village – you will succeed.
Needles are used in the production of clothes and this fact highly raised technological development of humans among other animals. So now we all need needles as there is no other method of sewing pants.
There are different kinds of needles:
- Gypsy’s needle is a usual needle but much bigger in size;
- A syringe without a needle means useless operation;
- An eyelet in the needle was invented for training attention and accuracy;
- A murder committed with this object is considered the most cruel, after murders committed with spoon and a pack of nuts;
- Some people use a needle instead of toothpicks.
Let’s try to draw it.
How to draw a needle step by step
Step 1. First sketch a rectangle and a needle on its background.
Step 2. Draw the spool and a thread that comes from the needle to it.
Step 3. Trace the contours with a thicker line and outline the contours of the needle.
Step 4. Now hatch the spool and the table surface under it.
You can learn to draw: