Animals are more lucky than people, they can wash rhemselves with the help of their tongue. But we cannot do the same. Though when we get to our bathroom we wash off our sins and reunite with nirvana. After, we wipe nirvana off our bodies as it is cold, and go back to our dirty and predictable world. Today we will learn to draw a bathtub.
A bathtub is an object of unspecified form that has magical properties and philosophical principles. You must be very careful with it. You must remember:
- It’s best when the tub is not smaller than you, otherwise it will be a bowl;
- If to spend much time in the sun, you will get a sun bath. You can have it even standing;
- You can get drowned in the tub;
- A bathhouse is the same bathroom where you get beaten with special brooms;
- Sauna is more humane subtype of a bathhouse;
- Jacuzzi is another subtype where everything is buzzing and bubbling;
- Smart people and singles usually take a bath in clothes. This way you wash yourself and your clothes.
And now let’s draw it.
How to draw a bathtub step by step
Step 1. First we make a sketch.
Step 2. Outline the contours and draw a tap.
Step 3. Do hatching with the short strokes and draw the tub legs.
Step 4. Erase extra lines and do shading. Done!
I am sure you would like to draw other things: