Sooner or later everything gets old and its owner wants to get rid of it. One smart man decided that nothing disappears without a trace and even garbage is not to be destroyed completely. There were invented various devices for that, such as car and airships cemetery. But the most popular storage is a basket. Today we will draw it.
A basket is a special place for keeping things. Any object can be turned into a basket where you keep unnecessary things.
- It’s not possible to get rid of the basket.
- A basket is not an object, it’s a state. It is boundless and never-ending. If you see garbage near it – it is a normal thing, because it usually occupies all the territory.
- It can have holes. We can observe such phenomenon in basketball. But the players are only happy with that.
- Indians wear them on heads and it looks quite impressive.
- A basket can disguise itself in space and pass out of sight, especially when you really need it.
I decided to choose a basket with fruits for drawing.
How to draw a basket step by step
Step 1. First we sketch its shape.
Step 2. We outline the contours and sketch various fruits.
Step 3. We make the contours clear.
Step 4. Do hatching.
Try to draw: