As so, about the rose and chamomile so much has been written, and about this flower forgotten. Not good. I have to fill the information vacuum, and move the scales the other way. I take the responsibility to show instructions on how to draw forget-me-nots flowers. With this image we start:
Forget-me-nots — a world famous flower, a symbol of Freemasonry, and just a beautiful plant. He is basically all the same where to grow, that’s why all loves her. And they are pleasant to the touch. I touch it. In Latin it is called mouse ear. Yes, it looks like the ear, but what’s the memory? I don’t know. I’ve learned that in Poland they are called — nezapominayka. It is even more fun.
That’s all, I think we can get down to business:
How to draw forget-me-nots flowers
Step one. Sketch the outlines of the flowers, it’s easy.
Step Two. Scribbled sketch petals and core.
Step Three. Circle contours add details.
Step Four. Add some strokes.
Step Five. It remains to add shadows and circle contours sharper. You can and paint:
And then I recommend to draw:
- How to draw a bouquet step by step;
- How to draw a birch step by step;
- How to draw chrysanthemums step by step;
- How to draw a bouquet of roses step by step;
- How to draw gerberas step by step;
- How to draw a flower step by step;
- How to draw a gladiolus step by step;
- How to draw a snowdrop step by step;
- How to draw lotus step by step;