Speaking about how people like to complicate all I thought of vases. A vase has one purpose but thousands of shapes, kinds, consistencies. A vase can be sold for millions of dollars, even if it was made by someone in the cellar of China years ago. The price is so high just because it is very old, fragile and any kid can easily break it. I will show you how to draw a vase and no one will break it.
A vase is a container for water and other liquids. Theoretically its mission is to store brutally torn dead flowers, but with time it started to serve as a décor especially for places where nothing fits better. The best place for a vase is where you can easily break it. This know — how is used by most reputable designers.
Actually if not for archeologists, this thing wouldn’t exist now. In the labs of China they developed a theory that everything dug out of the ground which is about 100 years old is very valuable and precious.
Some other ways to use a vase:
- You can use it as a moneybox for that part of the salary that wasn’t spent on drinks or confiscated by your wife
- The sound of breaking it on someone’s head is good and interesting
- You can make an ordinary vase valuable with the help of time machine and then get a lot of money for it
- You can hide a red button for world destruction under it
- You can put flowers in it and draw it
And now we will start drawing.
How to draw a vase step by step
You can try to draw other things:
specially for ArcMel.com