You know, some people are quite nasty by nature. From time to time they have a wish to make troubles for others and not to get caught. Those who succeed in this business try to develop their abilities. They use any chance to exercise their vicious mind. Such people are often associated with rats, same disgusting and malicious. As you could guess, we are going to draw a rat today.
In nature, rats are animals that do a lot of mess and trouble for people. They steal and spoil food and they also know how to remain unnoticed and escape fast. They are very active. They live in big families and often attack cellars.
Among people “rats” are known as those who steal information and sell it in order to let some people down. They are extremely cunning and clever.
What you need to do if you are one of those “rats”:
- If you are a human rat, make sure that the holder of information you need is very slow and stupid. So he will never guess who you really are. Work fast and leave without saying “goodbye”.
- If you are an animal, you better find a cozy and warm place to stay with a lot of free food around and some women you can scare sometimes for fun. If you get bored with this life you can find the nearest mousetrap and do away with all that trouble.
So let’s get down to drawing now. Читать далее How to draw a rat step by step
Today we will talk about how to draw a bunny. This is a cute and harmless animal. What do I know about rabbits?
- First of all they love to gnaw and they eat whatever they can get hold of;
- They are cuties;
- A rabbit can see what is happening behind him without turning the head;
- At the sight of a wild animal a rabbit can die from fear on the spot;
- They can purr like kittens;
- Their teeth grow constantly;
So now we will draw a rabbit, like you can see on that picture. Читать далее How to draw a bunny step by step
What can we say about a lynx? Generally it’s an ordinary cat, like those that live in our homes. The only difference is that the trot can swim well, she doesn’t like Whiskas but prefers hares and weighs about 50 kg. They say she doesn’t attack people, but it’s better not to have such a pet at home. First of all she will eat more than all members of the family together and also her purr reminds the hum of a powerful engine. She will not like to stay at home and will only scare all your neighbors. It’s better to draw her. Читать далее How to draw lynx step by step
Today we will draw a lion. Lion belongs to the cat family. So if you need to examine a lion, you just catch a cat and have a closer look at it. You will find four paws, whiskers, fur and a tail. But lion is a bit different:
- This “kitty” is 50 times bigger than your pet.
- A lion has a tail with a brush. You will not find such thing on your cat’s tail.
- Lions have a mane. So hairy these beasts are!
- Their claws are 7 cm long.
There is another astonishing fact about these creatures you might be curious to know:
- Only females hunt for prey. Attention: not males, but females! This fact should please those girls who believe that men are quite useless.
Before drawing you should hear some instructions on the use of a lion:
- Don’t even think of using him. This wish is unnatural and contradicts to the instinct of self-preservation.
- Even if you want it so much, still don’t. Better shut yourself in the shed and stay there till this silly wish leaves your cranium.
- If this doesn’t help, go back to the first point.
And now we have enough knowledge to start drawing a lion. Читать далее How to draw a lion step by step
Today we will draw a hare. This cutie is as lovely as a little kitten. I’ve been thinking for long what I could say about hares. Generally it’s an ordinary animal that eats everything he can find: leaves, roots, etc. And he also can be eaten. Foxes, wolves, owls and even people adore this little creature.
People invented a lot of methods to catch him, as it is not very easy. But we will not talk about that. We better draw. Читать далее How to draw a rabbit step by step
Who is a dolphin? It’s a marine mammal, same as whales. We will draw a whale in the next lesson. And in this lesson we will learn how to draw a dolphin. They say that dolphins have a good effect on people. They can even cure different diseases.
They also are very kind creatures and often save people who get in trouble. Dolphins are highly intelligent and have playful nature. I think if you draw a nice dolphin it will also make you feel better. So let’s start. Читать далее How to draw a dolphin step by step
There is a myth that all Dalmatians are white dogs with black spots. But this is not so. Some of them are black with brown spots. They are all born absolutely white and in some days only they gain their real color. Today I will tell you how to draw Dalmatian.
At first I should say that the drawing process is the same as when drawing any other dog. The dog’s coloring may be whichever you like. They say, that there are no identical Dalmatians like there are no identical finger prints.
First I wanted to divide this lesson in two parts but later decided to combine them into one. That’s why I took two dogs as an example, one is standing and another one is lying.
Now get your pencils and let’s start. Читать далее How to draw a Dalmatian step by step
We have already drawn a cheetah before. That was the first part of our lesson. And now we will pay more attention to drawing the head of the cheetah.
What can we say about its anatomy? Cheetahs have a quite small head, their eyes are set quite high and they have very small rounded ears. This makes him more dynamic and streamlined, in a word, a good runner. Читать далее How to draw cheetah’s head step by step
Before drawing a raccoon I will tell you a little about this animal. The raccoon is a mammal. Raccoons are common in the richest country (as they like to call it) – the USA , mostly in North America. But nowadays we can find them in various European countries and Asia. Some species are found in Ukraine and Russia as well. In many languages, the raccoon is named for its characteristic dousing behavior in conjunction with that language’s term for bear. It can never be confused with any other animal. They are famous for their striped tails and muzzles. One might take him for a thief wearing a mask. And in fact, raccoons often do steal, especially food! But people are usually kind to them and they even feed these funny creatures.
And now let’s get down to our business. After we can watch a video how raccoons were eating acorns in the swimming pool. Читать далее How to draw a raccoon step by step
Predators are fascinating when you are not their food.
In this lesson you will learn how to draw a cheetah. The lesson will consist of two parts. In the first part we will draw its body and in the second part we will pay more attention to its head. A cheetah doesn’t differ much from other representatives of the cat family, such as jaguar, trot, panther or lion. But there are some differences.
- Cheetah is the fastest animal on the planet.
- It looks quite fragile, but all its body is a set of muscles with little fat.
- Thanks to its muscles a cheetah can jerk abruptly and run at a high speed chasing its victim. Though he cannot keep running for long, maximum 15-20 seconds. So if you are attacked by a cheetah, all you need is to run with the speed of 120 km per hour for 20 seconds and he will leave you alone.
- It’s better not to change direction while running as a cheetah has extremely sharp nails that help him turn easily.
Читать далее How to draw cheetah step by step